Health, Safety and Environment are primary concerns at V.A.M. We are committed to an accident-free environment and to conduct business with no adverse environmental impact.
Will provide and maintain as far as possible:
- A safe working environment.
- Safe systems of work.
- Pant and substances in safe condition.
- Facilities for the welfare of workers.
- Information, instruction, training and supervision that is reasonably necessary to ensure that each worker is safe from injury and risks to health.
- A commitment to consult and co-operate with workers in all matters relating to health and safety in the workplace.
- A commitment to continually improve our performance through effective safety management.
Each employee has an obligation to:
- Comply with safe work practices, with the intent of avoiding injury to themselves and others and damage to plant and equipment.
Take reasonable care of the health and safety of themselves and others.
Wear personal protective equipment and clothing where necessary.
Comply with any direction given by management for health and safety.
Not misuse or interfere with anything provided for health and safety.
Report all accidents and incidents on the job immediately, no matter how trivial report all known or observed hazards to their supervisor or manager.