Health, Safety and Environment are primary concerns at V.A.M. We commit ourselves to an accident-free environment and to conduct business with no adverse environmental impact.
Will provide and maintain as far as possible:
- A safe working environment.
- Safe systems of work.
- Plant and substances in safe condition.
- Facilities for the welfare of workers.
- Information, instruction, training and supervision that are reasonably necessary to ensure safety to each worker.
- A commitment to consult and co-operate with workers in all matters relating to health and safety at workplace.
- A commitment to continually improve our performance through effective safety management.
Each employee has an obligation to:
- Comply with safety practices at work, with the intent to avoiding injury to themselves and damage to plant and equipment.
- Reasonably take care of health and safety for themselves and others.
Wear personal protective equipment where necessary.
Comply with any direction given by the management for health and safety.
Not misuse nor interfere with anything that is provided for health and safety.
Immediately report all accidents and incidents at work as well as all observed hazards to supervisor or manager.